Old 09-18-2016, 05:05 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Yes, JuneBillie I am doing my happy dance that everyone has enjoyed the fabric sent in boxes. It will be so good to see the fabric made up that I did not have time for....to use in a quilt. My quilting room and guest room is more organized now and looks much neater. (the beds can be found again and move to move around in the guest room) Still have more to decide on...does it go or stay??? If it stays, where o where do I keep it or what would I be doing with it??? And am I going to have the time and energy to do anything with it??? I think the answer is that I would enjoy the most, is seeing it made up into useful projects and not sitting in boxes here where I just 'pet' it from time to time. If it just sits for you that is alright too.

Keep in mind, I do not live that far from Franklin, Mo., and the Missouri Star Quilt Company; we enjoy guests anytime.

I love your energy, SBG, getting the quilt tops together so quickly. And you do a great job.

JanRN, I am happy you took that leap of aith and re-connected to your friends. Its nice to have conversations outside the home.

I will be going back to DM for surgery the end of October on my nose and side of my face....still the same kind of 'good' cancer nothing radical yet. NMeans two shopping trips to replace fabric...LOL! Have a great day.