Old 09-20-2016, 04:57 AM
cmcnab

My goal is to have DH hang up my pegboard above my sewing table that never got hung after moving my sewing room to my son's old bedroom 2 years ago, and then get the supplies that can be hung out of drawers and boxes -especially my machine embroidery supplies like hoops and stabilizers. I would also like to fold and organize some fabric that just got tossed in a basket. These are mostly my neutral fabrics like muslin and Kona snow that I use for backgrounds. (Note to self: In the future, label these so you know what you have!)
I also have a couple of more long-term goals that won't be accomplished in a week. My cutting table area needs some storage around it- either another pegboard, wall shelves or a cart- to keep things off of the table itself. I would also like to set up a "staging" area where I could keep supplies together for upcoming projects or projects that I have temporarily stopped working on, but don't want to put away completely. I tend to pile these things up on the back of the cutting table which often means having to move everything when I need to cut yardage.
Carol