Old 09-20-2016, 10:30 PM
kay carlson

We took our mini-vacation Tuesday and are just grinning from ear to ear about the enjoyment of having been together, seeing the lovely countryside, meeting some nice people on the tour, and actually taking a journey which has been in our plans for a long time. The little town I lived in briefly some 45 years ago has really evolved from dumpsville to a clean and neat tourist area. I was really impressed! Well, given the refreshed state of mind and body from our mini-vacation, I feel as though I can take time to sew for enjoyment. One thing I will also do is make a fabric sleeve for a wall hanging and attach it to the Halloween quilt. While I'm at that project, I will make a roll of pre-made sleeving. This cuts my constuction time as the unit is ready to be quickly attached to standard wall quilts. It's so easy to cut the sleeve to size, finish off the raw edge at each edge and attach the sleeve to the wall hanging. I tend to use a good grade of perma-press musling for this item. Nothing really urgent this week. Relax, enjoy the moment and prepare the sleeves. Piecefully yours....