Thread: IRS Scam
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 06:27 AM
Stitchit123

A friend of mine was getting these calls and they never leave a message. The machine would pick up they would hang up and instantly redial her. The other day ago they started the marathon calling again while she was on the cell with her DD's school. DD just turned 14 and she is quite the drama queen and wants to argue about any and all things. Well she finally got off the cell and decided to shut up the land line caller. The caller ID'd himself as an IRS agent and started telling her she owed thousands of dollars.They were going to take her house and car and bank accts. She very calmly told him I rent this place-my truck is 20 yrs old and in the shop not worth the repair charge my bank acct is in arrears and the only other thing I have that is worth any thing is a mouthy 14 yr old and right now you can come get it all. She hasn't heard from them again. She thinks the threat of a mouthy teenager scared them the most. I use to get the same calls and I just started the conversation with 'This call is being recorded' I haven't gotten a call from these people since May