View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 05:10 PM
triciasquilts

eo - July 23 to August 23

Being one of the most creative signs Leo quilters make wonderful masterpieces. As they are generous and warmhearted their friends and family are usually lucky recipients of their beautiful creations.

They love to read all the patchwork and quilting magazines looking for ideas that they can use. They are always up-to-date on the latest crazes.

Although they know quite a bit about their chosen craft and can usually discover straight away where a quilter has run into problems in their projects, they tend to be too bossy when attempting to help fellow quilters. They are great as companions to go fabric shopping with, as they know where the best deals are to be found. They are also great help in selecting coordinating material but be prepared to go along with their decisions or suffer the wrath. They don't like to waste their precious time providing opinions that get ignored.

Well, I always knew I was so-o-o talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!
My husband can attest to the magazines and books part-I have to have everything when it comes out!! My friends always take me fabric shopping with them, cause I know what to look for and how to work the best deal. And yes, my time is very precious!!!! HaHa, this was great.