Old 09-24-2016, 07:50 AM
Honchey

OKsewglad, weather conditions out your way are not so good with all the flooding..Hope you're ok.

Sewbiz..I checked out the Goodwills in this area and the closest one for Bulk by the pound is almost 2 hours away..
$4+tax is too much to spend for cut up shirts in their regular stores...I've been checking out the $1 racks in the thrift stores here and so far no luck...I'll wait and request in the NJ Freecycle when I get home.I might get lucky with them..

DH & I are going to our Potluck Dinner at the clubhouse this evening...Tomorrow I'll be helping a neighbor at her craft table for the 1st annual Carolina Shores Picnic & craft affair..She'll be showing me how to make knitted "knockers" for Breast Cancer Survivors..They are the cutest little things and they are more natural feeling than the synthetic ones they make....Then.Monday morning the stitcher's ..I'll be whipping them into shape..they tend to get lazy when I'm not around....Tuesday I'm going to a card party in the afternoon for charity then in the evening I'm going to Bingo at the Elks Club for charity.. Whewww, I'm going to be very busy for the next several days.. I'm bringing a King of the West honeydew melon for dessert tonight..Last summer was the first time I tasted one and they are sugar sweet..so good.
Jeanie, Publix contracts this company for their melons and only they sell them..try one if they are still available where you are..
Time to cut up the melon for tonight..
Have a good day all..H.