View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 05:00 PM
Just Jan

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Printed out the instructions but no time to sew today. Hopefully tomorrow is a day at the sewing machine. I read a little confusion on the number of squares, guess I need to go back and read from the last step or is there 1 Post that makes the correction? Would appreciate knowing ....Only 6:30 and I'm really ready for bed but been up since 2:45 a.m. I'll be glad when we leave for the winter, think I'm sooooo over thinking this, lots of short nights
You're good where you are right now. I just went out to get something from my car and the air is like hot, thick, pea soup. Hopefully it will have cooled down some by the time you get here. The mystery correction is just after today's post. Just a small math error that doesn't affect our projects. We cut 12 squares of three fabrics which makes a total of 36 squares. Judy just made a typo and said we would use all 24 next week. She meant all 36 next week. Then she got upset with herself and posted a huge, red-font correction. You can't miss it! LOL So stop stressing and get some rest. Jan