View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 05:51 PM
Altairss

And I have one more finished today its a sorta new UFO. All those left over charms I found that I sorted well I thought I would make them into some quick flimsies. I did two in the Starbright pattern. My thought was I could have some tops I could make into quilts when I had a need. In the end I made four tops and put them aside. Storage became a question as where would I store them and how. But then I realized after about 7 weeks or so that all I had done was make more UFO's and as they were sitting on my big layout table they were constantly in the way.

I have been arguing with several UFO's this year cause I no longer liked them and it was hard to finish them. My skills had improved so the mistakes annoyed me or the color. Or I no longer had extra fabric to finish them off. So I decided these new UFO's had to go why I still sorta like them and I had fabric that worked with them. So yesterday I basted this guy together did some very simple quilting and did machine binding. Now it's still ready to go to a new home when the right one comes along but I won't need to do anything other then fill out the label. I have the other starbright one basted and started to quilt it today so hopefully very soon it too can be posted. I need a better photo as the sun was setting but it will give you an idea
[ATTACH=CONFIG]558936[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails starbrighwebt.jpg