Old 09-26-2016, 08:18 AM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Good morning everyone! I'm so glad we are still chatting and sharing our projects and what's going on in our lives here.

JuneBillie, sometimes all we need to do is write that letter. People do tend to disappoint us... best not to keep your feelings bottled up inside. It helps just to tell someone how you feel, or write a letter.

I have a craft fair this coming Saturday. It's the best one of the year and really the only one worth doing. People actually come to buy... not just look. I have a few quilts plus I've made a ton of those microwave bowls, embroidered some dish cloths, and made some cute vintage-looking aprons new for this year. Lots of stuff that would make good Christmas gifts, so I'm hoping for good results! This week I'll be topping off my inventory-- probably sewing more of the microwave bowls.

Anyone making progress on their FW30's quilts? I want to start putting mine together but I can't until after the craft show. I have so many big tops to quilt, too... including the Carolina Crossroads shirt quilt top I just finished.

Enjoy your day!
SBG