Thread: Print from QB?
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 04:36 AM
coopah

Originally Posted by Geri B View Post
thats what I did..emailed the pic from QB to myself...opened it on desktop and hit print......the page came out with all the printed words, but pic area was blank.....mystery! I do have wireless printer, but it too does not talk to iPad?
This will probably make techies shudder. You're right. I understand. Trying now to think of how I get around this. My wireless doesn't like the iPad when I do this, but will do it for hubs. Maybe I pads are female? Sorry, for the digression.

So, always do a print preview on your desktop before hitting print. That way you know what you're getting. So, you send it from the iPad to your desktop. So far, so good. Then you may have to copy what you want printed and put it into Word or some other program and then print. I know exactly the problem you're having.

What I've done lately is take a screen shot of information I want. Then I just go to photos when I want to retrieve information. Saves paper...everything is in one place. Screen shot is: hold the on/off button and the home buttons down simultaneously and you get the screen shot automatically saved to your photos. Saves a lot of messing about. If you want you can always print the screen shot and resize it before printing. PM me if this is confusing.