Old 09-30-2016, 08:38 AM
Honchey

QNS, Thanks for brightening up my day..the quilt is so bright & cheerful fall colors...Love the flowers & ducks..

I haven't been doing too much..walked into an ottoman with bunn feet and broke 2 toes..Hurts like hell when I walk.. It was dark and I thought I was going in the right direction... I wanted to get a pedicure but that's not possible right now..the black & blue toes won't match the nail polish.
That's not too bad..I was reaching to get my eyeglasses off and I gouged my nose with my thumb fingernail..I've been walking around with a very noticeable scab on my nose..What else could happen to me..I'm afraid to go in the sewing room I might break my neck or some other bony part of my body..
It has rained almost every day..I'm almost wishing it's the middle of October and we're heading back up north..but then there's another hurricane in the works and we'll be greeted with more rain..
Sewbiz, I'm going to try to get my DH to think about a day trip to Georgetown before we leave. I'm going to call them first to see what the procedure is
Aghhh, enough complaining...Hope all of you are well and enjoying yourselves..Have a good day.. H.