View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 07:54 AM
SewingSew

Default The End of Summer

So we all made it through the heat of another summer. I love this time of year. Here in New Hampshire the colors of the leaves are changing and there is a crisp, coolness in the air. We garden in the summer, and recently we have been putting our gardens to bed and breaking down patio furniture and putting things away. Every year I have to kill plants that are thriving. This year there was one plant that I just couldn't kill. I purchased a small pot of Lemon Coral at the beginning of summer, intending to create a pot of three different succulents. Very quickly, I realized that the plant would overtake the pot, so I left it by itself. The photo doesn't do it justice. The plant is actually very fleshy, like most succulents. It was so healthy, I didn't have the heart to kill it. The other photos are what is left of my Gerbera Daisies.

On a side note, this past year we bought a 15 foot Trampoline for my grandson. Anybody know how that is supposed to be stored for the winter?
Attached Thumbnails img_20160926_101419.jpg   img_20160926_101239.jpg   img_20160926_103230_burst_01.jpg