View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 08:41 PM
quiltingshorttimer

Originally Posted by Clay View Post
I did several Goooglie searches and found nothing on T-Shirt quilts with EQ on Utube. I found videos on T-Shirt quilt making but not on using EQ to do it. I found that strange actually, I thought that I would find something. I also went on the website: DoYouEQ and looked through stuff there and on the EQ site itself and the only thing that I found was a reference to a book:
EQ with Me: Quilt Design

Requires EQ7

Item #: B-QUILT

Lesson book for Electric Quilt 7 (EQ7) software. This is the book you’ve asked for! EQ experts show how to design circular quilts, hexagon blocks and quilts, landscapes, t-shirt and photo quilts and MORE. Learn Custom Quilt secrets, and how to design for Accuquilt dies or pre-cuts. Each lesson teaches basic skills you’ll use and reuse in designing your own quilts. Perfect for all EQ7 skill levels.

I have a copy of the manual and did an electronic search under T-shirt and it came up with two references. One of which was on page 45 and talked about scanning pictures and resolution and the next t-shirt reference was on page 190 and it was really talking about a quilt worktable.

I even checked Craftsy to see if there was a Craftsy class available. I'm usually pretty good with my googlefu (computer kung fu) and I was woefully wrong on this one.

Kept digging and so I Edited to add this link: http://doyoueq.com/blog/2016/09/quic...t-shirt-quilt/
In the EQ7 book Designing with EQ7 there is a lesson on designing a quilt with different size blocks--that is the feature that you often use with t-shirts when different size logos. So in the manual look for design with different size blocks.