Old 10-06-2016, 02:58 AM
Carol in WI

Default Inspired by Daylesewblessed's Scrabble Quilt

A couple of months ago Daylesewblessed (I love her tag name!) posted a picture of a Scrabble Quilt that she and her sisters made for their mom.( http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...l-t280750.html)
It so inspired me and my daughters and gave us an idea for a traveling Christmas gift. This year all of our children and grandchildren (18 of them) will be coming to WI for our Thanksgiving/Christmas celebration. It will be the first time we have been all together for that holiday in many years. I just completed the quilt and a crazy contest will determine which family gets to take the quilt home for this year. Next year another contest will determine who gets the traveling family quilt. Here are the pictures of our quilt along with a pillow case to carry it in on the flight home. Unfortunately the colors are not great - the trim is actually a deep rust rather than orange.
Attached Thumbnails scrabble-finished-case-001.jpg   scrabble-finished-case-003.jpg   scrabble-finished-case-002.jpg   scrabble-finished-case-004.jpg