Old 10-07-2016, 08:21 AM
Macybaby

I've been looking forward to this - spent the last two weekend making jelly - ended up with 12 dozen jars, and 14 different flavors.

DH and I will be leaving for vacation next Thursday too, so I need to get plenty of sewing before I leave. I am taking a hand project with me, but past experience has shown I don't usually have much free time to work on it. I get seriously motion sick if I try to hand sew in the car, otherwise I'd have hours to work on it!.

I am currently working on an "Oh my gosh" quilt, and also want to catch up my of 365 blocks a year quilt. I want to get started on teh quilt for my Sis, as I may need more coordinating fabric (medallion type quilt) and it would be great to have that figured out as I know DH and I will be stopping at some quilt shops on our trip.

I asked DH if he wanted to plan any stops at Sporting Goods stores, he said based on what he's got, he has no business walking into one of those. I told him based on my stash, I have no business going to any quilt shops!