View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 06:50 AM
J_cody

Whew just got done reading all the posts I forgot how many xtra questions people put out there so I compiled a list so people dont have to go clear back to the beginiing if they dont want to.
Extra things::

Do you wear slippers and (size) or Do you prefer socks (size)
Do you like scented items: lotion, soap, candles, and what kind of scents, floral, spicy, earthy
Do you like a lot of little things or 1 nicer thing
Do you wear aprons
Do you wear scarves
Do you like sewing notions of different kinds
" " " quilting charms
" " " hot fix crystals
Favorite FQ's colors
Do you like Christmas themed items or generic winter themed or none

Okay I think I got them all ,a little nail biting going on right now.
I took a while filling out the questions and thought i did good and then i read other peoples posts and think oh yeah I like that too I should have put that on it. I think we all are in the same thing we go through different stages and trends and we like everything just at different times through our quilting journey.
But anyway back to my post
Here are my answers:

Love slippers or handmade knitted socks size 9 1/2

Scented items: I like evening bonfire from Wood Wick in the candle and the reed diffusers
No to lotions, but soap, Ilove floral or very clean smelling soap.

I don't care about qauntity or size. I love the gift of receiving and the not knowing is sometimes just to fun

Aprons: I love I am a baker soon, love love love aprons all kinds

I wear scarves but not heavy ones unless they are the outside kind and not fashion ones I wear a lot of black

I love different, so that includes notions of all kinds

Quilting charms: have never had any

hot fix crystals: I have some but haven't used them yet i think they are intriguing

FQ"s i love all but not into anything with animals on them i am in a grey and red phase now

Themed Things: Love all holiday themed gifts and also like the winter ones in general.

Okay sorry for the post but had to answer them all

Last edited by J_cody; 10-09-2016 at 06:52 AM. Reason: spelling