Old 01-31-2010, 03:08 PM
Sheree from Chicago

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
Attention to all the Cyber Block Party Participants:

The show is still on...we are still doing the Cyber Party. I know there have been some questions going around and curiousity. If you want to know if KLue is still participating...which seems to be the question I am asked most often, I would URGE you to contact her directly with a PM.

As for me, well, I'm going to attempt to lead us in the remainder of this project that was started. I can't see abandoning all this hard work on our Board, so I URGE each of you to contribute as much as you can. We are going to continue with the weekly photos and will just have to have tutes that deal with special issues around the block creations. I think by now, there is very little that each of you need that much help on! If you have a question about a pattern, how to put it together, etc., I am happy to respond on the forum or by pm, or by email. If you don't have my email address, please PM me and I'll send it to you. I have no intention of doing anything to violate the existing copyrights and trademarks by the author of the Dear Jane book. We can do this project without doing that!!

So, any questions for me? Send me a pm
Any questionss for the group? Post 'em.

Stitchfully yours,
Esq
Just want to say you are a dear and thank you, Klue and Blue for all your time and effort in keeping this whole thing going! I am so blessed to have met so many wonderful new friends here. I just wish we could all get together and sit and sew while sharing a cup or two of coffee!
Big hugs to you all, Sheree