View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 10:09 PM
Anoka Quilter

Just sent my PM to Trish...nothing like waiting till the last minute. Now just got to wait for the "got it".

Looking forward to Secret Santa. Already have my box going for that special someone, have been adding things to it all year. Just need my name so I can get their most wanted and personalize it.

Do you wear slippers and (size) or Do you prefer socks (size) - Have plenty of both
Do you like scented items: lotion, soap, candles, and what kind of scents, floral, spicy, earthy. Yes to all. I really like the foaming hand soap from Bath and Body works. Not into floral scents but do like spicy and earthy scents.
Do you like a lot of little things or 1 nicer thing - One nicer thing
Do you wear aprons - No
Do you wear scarves - Yes, for winter and decorative
Do you like sewing notions of different kinds - If it something unique and different. Can always use needles and rotary blades, but common notions I would have to say no to.
" " " quilting charms - Yes, but am picky and would want sterling silver. Have a charm bracelet that I add charms to on a regular basis. Have all the Row-by-Row charms.
" " " hot fix crystals - Yes, can never have enough
Favorite FQ's colors - Anything but 30's, Civil War, and pastels. Otherwise like all other colors and pattern types.
Do you like Christmas themed items or generic winter themed or none - Not picky. It is nice to have something that is either based around the holiday or that can be used past Christmas that is winter themed. I do live in MN after all.