Old 10-11-2016, 05:43 PM
givio

Well, I'm so sorry that my writing is so bad that you've misunderstood me. I was browsing on another thread, I think it was one of the Monthly Bee threads, and it was there that I saw the comment that I quoted about the sister-in-law. It was not a comment that I wrote, or a comment about my own family, it was simply what I'd read here on the Quilting Board. It caused me to be grateful that my family had not encountered such a horrific event. I just was trying to say that I was counting my blessings, as we all should, and as QNS often encourages us to do. Things could be so much worse! I'd say so! No one in my family has been murdered. I have arthritis. What is that in comparison? And people are murdered every day. Just think-- how blessed you really are.

I'm about half way with the Hunter's Star quilt-as-I-go project. What a mistake! I'm regretting this choice to quilt it this way. I cannot get the pieces together smoothly to suit me. I cannot get the seams to match on the separate pieces. I'm accepting poor quality work in order to get it done. No turning back now.

And it was so nicely sewn, with nice quarter inch seams. The swap people on the Board did such a nice job with their blocks. Yes, QNS, they are 8" blocks. The top was so nice, and I'm botching the job with this quilting. I should have sent it out. * roll my eyes *

Last edited by givio; 10-11-2016 at 05:45 PM.