View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 05:40 AM
ania755

Yes the embrilliance is fantastuc in many aspects but it won,t convert a format ...when I was using the paint brush, I had more posibilities when it comes to converting ( in my case its JEF).... But Mac doesn,t have paint brush..so I bough the essentials and the enthusiast ( bith from embrilliance) and I was told that I need to buy the whole program if I want to convert......its very expensive and I am just not sure hiw far I want to get....I am embroudering for fun and myself........IF and when I will buy the rest of embrilliance it will be for the challenge of keeping learning something new......( like we wrote with quilting goat above in here) right now I still don,l know if I can split a design....and if I can,t so may be I will ned a whole new machine....its endless.......I do envy you for having these wonderful expensive machines......They do not carry them in here.....so even if and when I will buy one ( I was considering seriously the dream weaver.....its a wonderful machine) ....I will have no where to take it for a service...or if somethung will go wrong with it.....its too much money just to risk......
............thank you for the tip about the thread......