View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 10:07 AM
Cari-in-Oly
Banned

Originally Posted by ania755 View Post
Thank you for replying.....I have a question for you bout the Janome350e....The build in designs are not coming out too great...(loops and etc....) I know its not the machine since it works fine on Emblimbrery site ( they are really great ) and I did try to play with the tension and clean the machine and use new needle.....it happens only with the build it designs.... ,,,the dealers are not an option because of the distance....
i am really trying to figure out how to post a pic from the mac.....So I would be able to show you what I am working on.....its a quilted small bag and I decided to add the embroidery.....
another question is , did you ever try to split a design with this machine??? I am trying to figure that out....
You are lucky to have these three machines..!!!! the more toys, the better...LOL
Ania I don't think I've used any of the built in designs except for letters so I don't really know. Loops can be caused by a number of things. Sticky stabilizer gumming up the needle, wrong tension, threads getting caught somewhere, wrong stabilizer for the fabric, sometimes it's a mystery. I can't say I've ever had a real problem like that. I do get an occasional loop with all of my machines, I'm sure everyone does. Slowing the machine down and using a thread stand can help with a lot of issues. Embroidery Library does have beautiful designs but I find a lot of them are pretty dense so I'll use a thinner 60wt thread, or I'll enlarge the design by 5% in the machine. That helps with the density.
Also, Wilcom True Sizer is a free program that will change formats for you.

Cari