View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 12:23 PM
happylab

Hello everyone. I signed up a few weeks ago, been busy with life. Just caught up with reading all of the posts. I'm so looking forward to filling my person's Santa Box. I plan to go shopping next week, after I get their name.

Here's my answers to the extra questions.
Apron, scarves, slippers all no. No use for them.
FQ = always, I've never seen a FQ I didn't like, I just don't have enough money to buy them all. LOL
Notions = I have lots, but I would like thread, sewing machine needles (universal 12-14), rotary blades (any size), white, gray, off white sewing thread.
Socks = yes, size 6
Lotions = no opinion.
Candles = No. I have 2 large dogs that thinks candles are fun to jump towards. Plus they like to jump on furniture and cabinets. The yellow lab is large enough to sit up and nose things off the counters.

many gifts or middle size gifts = I like the medium size gifts. But I like scrap material.
I love and collect tee shirts = large
I love pics and wall hanging with cute little sayings (I like to laugh). Fabric with sayings works for me too.
I'm not into holiday ornaments or decrations. Like any others I don't decorate for holidays, except with wall hanging or table runners. Again due to animals, being themselves. LOL
I hope this helps my Sender.
Generic winter items are fine with me. This way I can leave the item out longer.
Hot fix crystals = No, I was unaware on what they were, until now.