View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 05:44 AM
Clay

Sounds like you know what's not appealing with your current space: lighting. There are lots of options there. Even for the short run put the new, brighter LEDs in the can lighting. They give lots of light for a little energy cost.

As far as the second place to sew, I would never see my wife if she just went into "her" room to sew. She would live there, she sews so much. I've encouraged her and she has set up a smaller station in the family room. Now we can talk about projects, she can show me her progress and we can even watch a TV show together. We just share the process more this way.

We both work and really don't get that much time together, so we have fun with it when we can. Many times, I'll be on the chat rooms reading and sharing what everyone else is saying with her while she sews. She doesn't get on the forums but likes to her about all of the latest hottest from everyone.

I'm getting off track a little, but the main thing is to do what best works for your lifestyle in your house. Who cares what others think of where you sew.