View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 01:41 PM
mermaid

Originally Posted by ania755 View Post
power...I love my embriliance but I bought only he essential and the enthusiast and they don,t convert.... I am relatively new to Mac as well so I really don,t want to go back to window.... I will have to think if to buy the rest of of embrilliance program ( which is expensive for me since I do it all for fun only ) or go back to window and download the willow (which I know is awesome program as well )..... Thank you..... so many toys and possibilities.....and all the learning curves....LOL
Anita, Tajima's Pulse Ambassador is free, easy to use, changes formats and thread colors--does sew ribbon (shows stitch out)---prints actual size w/ info re how much thread top & bottom.
Wings My Editor is free, changes formats, colors, edits (cut away design parts you don't want, resizes, rotates, and merges. I have both these for many yrs ..and have been very pleased. I understand you can even digitize with Editor, tho I have not tried. No need to pay for conversion software. The best money I ever spent was for Embrilliance Thumbnailer to have images of my designs --hover mouse over design to see size in cm and inches, # of thread colors, & # of stitches .it works in Windows and in Mac. Wonderful company gives personal help if needed and usually the same day.