View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 09:08 AM
Quilting Aggi

I am seriously considering it DonnaRae. At the moment I am making crumbs, also about to start Trevor's Van Halen Lap quilt, plus a crib quilt and a wedding gift quilt to make.. HA whats one more quilt!! hee hee and then on top of that I have my beach tote bags to put together to get ready to sell!!!! Speaking of having to sew full time!!! LOL

I will take a look at my stash soon I guess.. hmmmm but then I DO have to pass by a quilt shop on my walk home from work.. and I did get paid today... and I do get 3 pay cheques this month.. DOH!!!! looks like I have to do a little bit of fabric shopping along the way home.. I also have to take run to the grocery store as I want to make up a big pot of spaghetti sauce and freeze it for future meals. I love to take a night sometimes and just make up lotsa casseroles, and stuff. Makes a better meal than running to the nearest drive thru!! LOL Okay.. I"ll DO IT!!! I'll take a little run to the quilt shop on the way home.. ooh I hope they got some sales going on!!! I'll take a look at the requirements before leaving the office. I already printed them off on the colour printer.. :)

What colours are you making yours?

PM me if you wish !

Cheers