View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 12:58 PM
isewman

Default Here my newest quilt-isewman

Here is my quilt, I finished today. At 3:30pm. The pattern is called Providence Star. I got it from the quilters newsletter mag. Have any of you quilter ever make a quilt, and call it my(your) biggest mistake. I'm calling mine the biggest mistake ever. Here's a couple reasons. Had a little(a lot) of the seams not lining up. (2) I run out of the black/red print fabric. (3)So I did 8 blocks useing the brown print.(4) When i sewed the blocks together. I dont know why I didn't sew the black print with the black print. I lost train of thought and sewed the black blocks with the brown blocks. Instead of black to black and brown to brown. I probably give a couple more mistake. It more or less is ok. But my conscience isn't quit settled(ha-ha) yet. Anyhow everyone take care. Don-isewman[ATTACH=CONFIG]560327[/ATTACH]1 more thing I did this quilt on point. And also THANK YOU to the members who help me find info on sewing quilt blocks on point.[ATTACH=CONFIG]560329[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]560330[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]560328[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   004.jpg   002.jpg   003.jpg