Old 10-15-2016, 02:39 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

GIVIO... I can't send the reply I wrote to your pm because your mailbox is full. Please delete something and I'll try again later.

Gladie, you are the canning QUEEN! You are so prepared. What kind of meat do you can?

Well, the craft fair did pretty well by me. Way more than I expected. I'll tell you what women can't resist: Vintage Kitchen! They loved my retro style bib aprons, and my embroidered dish towels with the old 50's Aunt Martha patterns embroidered on them. (I'll try to have some oven mitts and casserole carriers made up for the next show I do in Dec.) I also sold a lot of the microwave bowls. Still have one stack left for the next show and then that's it for those for a while. I'm sick of mass-producing them.

These shows are a hard gig, but at least I had some sales to show for it. It's heartbreaking when you don't.

One lady who is on the board of the Mississippi Craftsman's Guild invited me to apply for membership. That was a great compliment and I think it means I can leave stuff in their shop, year round. Maybe I'll sell a few quilts that way.

Going to take it easy the rest of the evening and go to bed early tonight!