View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 11:54 AM
CookyIN

I'd like to know since this is my first year participating in this swap, do you prefer all the items wrapped individually in Christmas wrap? I wrap as much as I can individually, because I think it's so festive and fun to unwrap. There are usually a couple things that don't get wrapped though.

Someone recently asked this so probably not enough time for responses but I too would like to know if a full one yard cut of fabric full fills the 4 FQ's. I typically don't like FQ's because if I fall in love with one of the FQ's then it's hard to find more of the same fabric. Does that make sense? :0)
I think in the past it's been OK to send a yard instead of 4 FQs -- but personally I prefer the FQs.I have been known to send a half yard of the main pattern and 3 coordinating FQs.

One last question and it may have been addressed in past exchanges approximately when do we open the packages? Like around the 1st of December or just when everyone has rec'd a package?
We'll have an Opening date and time and then we all share photos here of our loot! Usually we all have input as to when and Teri gives us the final decision.