Old 10-21-2016, 04:34 AM
janjanq

I've had that problem with JoAnns too. When I tried to use a coupon for batting I found out at the checkout that it was on sale. There was no sale sign anywhere in the whole batting section! The was some batting there was no price marked at all. Another time I had a coupon for 40% off any item from the "notions wall". I chose a quilting ruler from a section labeled "quilting notions". At the checkout I was informed that the coupon wouldn't work for that ruler. it had to be from the "notions wall". when I asked the clerk where the notions wall was she looked confused and finally said "it's where you get elastic and stuff". Since there are notions all over that store I never have been able to determine where this so called notions wall is. Every time I ask an employee I get the same puzzled look and no answer.. Another time I went to buy heavyweight interfacing. For some reason at that time the interfacing was all behind the cutting table and you had to ask the employee there to retrieve the interfacing. The clerk brought me featherweight interfacing. When I repeated that I wanted heavyweight she said "this is the heaviest weight we carry". A different clerk went to the same shelf and brought me the heavyweight. JoAnn s is the only place in my town to buy fabric and sewing supplies and I've gotten some good bargains there but it's sometimes frustrating to shop there.