View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 05:45 AM
ania755

Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
Anita, Tajima's Pulse Ambassador is free, easy to use, changes formats and thread colors--does sew ribbon (shows stitch out)---prints actual size w/ info re how much thread top & bottom.
Wings My Editor is free, changes formats, colors, edits (cut away design parts you don't want, resizes, rotates, and merges. I have both these for many yrs ..and have been very pleased. I understand you can even digitize with Editor, tho I have not tried. No need to pay for conversion software. The best money I ever spent was for Embrilliance Thumbnailer to have images of my designs --hover mouse over design to see size in cm and inches, # of thread colors, & # of stitches .it works in Windows and in Mac. Wonderful company gives personal help if needed and usually the same day.
Mermaid I did download the Wings my editor finally on my toshiba laptop that runs on windows....from first look it does seem wonderful but I believe it won,t convert an image into embroidery file... ....or am I wrong??? I don,t want to go into serious sifisticating degitizing...but simple things would be nice to convert to embroidery....
I couldn,t suceed to download the pulse ambassador........ Not sure why but it didn,t let me download it....
Anyway...I have the essencials and enthusiast from embrilliance but they also won,t convert an image to embroidery stitch.......