View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 09:17 AM
mermaid

Originally Posted by ania755 View Post
Mermaid I did download the Wings my editor finally on my toshiba laptop that runs on windows....from first look it does seem wonderful but I believe it won,t convert an image into embroidery file... ....or am I wrong??? I don,t want to go into serious sifisticating degitizing...but simple things would be nice to convert to embroidery....
I couldn,t suceed to download the pulse ambassador........ Not sure why but it didn,t let me download it....
Anyway...I have the essencials and enthusiast from embrilliance but they also won,t convert an image to embroidery stitch.......
No, Editor does not convert jpg to emb stitches...tho there are some software programs ( expensive) that do. If you want to learn to digitize, sophiesew has a free program and also has free tutorial videos. Go to sophiesew.com/ss2/the-software I don't know of any free image conversion software. But the video tutes should be great help.
Re Pulse Ambassador...I don't know why you couldn't d/l either unless your anti virus was the culprit. Try http://cindysembroiderydesigns.com/ambassador.html and see if you can access from there.