View Single Post
Old 10-23-2016, 02:09 PM
miriam
Power Poster

Judith, you will be amazed at what an old Singer 66 is able to do. If it is a treadle, you can get a work out as you sew. I have never gotten all that proficient at treadling but I love to sew with a hand crank. I have one set up to do just only button holes. Does your 66 have reverse? the machine in my avitar is an old plain Singer 66 and the girl is my DGD Lovie who loves to help clean up old sewing machines with me. She cleaned up the tension and I helped her put it back together. After we cleaned that machine up it is much prettier but still plain. I'm thinking that pic is pretty old. The day we cleaned up that machine we also made flower fairies. I woke up the next morning and there were fairies living on all my sewing machines. She had little fairy scenes on the machines. When she lit up the lights, it was very cool. http://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage...s-t243771.html

As far as voting, I'm trying to figure which one is impeachable? Which Vice President would I want to see as president if that should happen... Yes I'll vote but of all the millions of people you would think either party could find someone better than what they each came up with...