View Single Post
Old 10-23-2016, 07:04 PM
sherian

Default male gifts

We have started this year razor in the mail year from each male gets the razor package sent for 1 year once a month.
They all liked getting it in the mail - and ay that cool, a gift every month.
Next year, I made each male and female PJ's. Fabric being what they liked. Hunting, fishing, sports team, horses, dogs, cars, computer & games played on them, etc. One grandson mind craft. They loved them females and males. They ask when I do that again. Then there is always food or gift cards to go out and eat. Each time I made something it was accepted and liked. We are a family that will enjoy life and have fun with gifts. Husband said tell about the best one - Quilts - they are 1 1/2 yds. to 2 yds. themed to what each likes also. Simple and wash and dry. Husband helps with the tacking embroidery thread (use 4 to 6 threads). I like 6
myself. I have made these a number of years. They have been washed and dried so many times the oldest is 14 yours old my granddaughter. I have made them for family, friends, people with cancer, kids and lots of babies. People say you have invite me to get a blanket.
Simple easy prints people love. Last one was a beach scene fabric. Some I have added borders.

Last edited by sherian; 10-23-2016 at 07:23 PM.