View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 05:17 PM
letawellman

I spent most of my weekend organizing my stash, but a UFO finish came out of it - a baby-quilt or probably should really be considered a wall-hanging. It has teddy bears lying all over the letters L-O-V-E.
My camera (that I also found as a result of organizing) is charging, but I PROMISE tomorrow I will post pics of the pillows and the wall-hanging.

I also uncovered a Dresden Plate UFO (just needs borders, quilting and binding), and a STUPENDOUSLY old UFO, that isn't really "mine". It's a flimsy, Drunkard's Path variation, that my great-grandmother made... probably around late 1960's-early 1970's. I'm going to have to be really careful with this one, as it's hand-pieced. Since they were both crammed in the bottom of a box, they're both in dire need of pressing. The Dresden Plate is about queen-sized, and the one from GGM is about twin-sized.

So, Janice, if you haven't already "counted" the pillows (they can count as 1 UFO, even though there's 3 of them), that's 1 UFO finish, and the L-O-V-E wall hanging is another. So, 2 finishes for me before the end of October.

Up next is my longarm challenge quilt. Not a UFO, sad to say.