Thread: Boom 17 - TOPAZ
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 04:10 AM
travelinggramma

Originally Posted by bibliostone View Post
Here is Mollymunchkin's block. It is named Sunny Days, but perhaps for this block we could call it Starry nights, lol.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]561324[/ATTACH]

Only three more to do.

Here is what has been keeping me busy. Boom 16 blocks put together on point and gifted to my great-niece for her wedding yesterday. Look how different some of the blocks look when put on point.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]561325[/ATTACH]
label on back:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]561326[/ATTACH]
awesome Elise - a lot of work in that one block. I love the quilt. yes, on point is beautiful - but your middle blocks and corners bring it all together - terrific idea. Loving it and of course I get to see my block!

Originally Posted by moonwork42029 View Post
Travelinggramma, you wanted to feel like you were jumping into a pile of leaves... hope this helps with that feeling! I was waiting and waiting for someone with super applique skills to put Sue out there....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]561317[/ATTACH]
I think this is my first sue - never made one or received one. I love it - I only hope I can do the blocks justice when trying to arrange them. thank you

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
I have a confession. After hours of working on my vision for Joanelizbay's f8, I finally threw in the towel and made another block. I stitched all these neat pp'd fish, but they just got lost on her fabric. So...plan B. I hope you can use it Joan.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]561318[/ATTACH]
this block reminds me of an aquarium window - good job. Sometimes we want to go super creative and the fabric doesn't