View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 04:14 AM
redstilettos

I am typically gone on the weekends, so I love catching up with all the flurry of activity here!

Happynana: I love your idea of a centrally located house to visit

LaQuita: I know your foot surgery is probably frustrating, but it will be good in the long run. Maybe plan some hand sewing project or pattern you've always wanted to do but never found the time? Make it "your" time. Not just about the foot. Good luck!

McD: I am glad you and your hubby found reason to smile once you got home. Always nice to have a little lift!

Jane: Don't Stress. Wait. Let's repeat. DON'T STRESS. This is supposed to be fun. If you have enough information about your SS to shop for, then don't worry about it. Some of us just want to give (and receive) more information. My SS is not a chatty Kathy, so I just went off of her list. It will be fine! As the quarterback of our Fabulous Green and Gold football team (Green Bay Packers) would say....R-E-L-A-X

Madame Kelly: Sorry to hear about your sister. It's good she has you in your corner.

Whew....did I forget anything?

Oh yes...I can do either. Whatever the majority decides to do.

My bigger question is: How many people will open before hand and just "act" surprised. Hehehehe