Old 10-31-2016, 08:07 AM
Anoka Quilter

Happy Halloween everyone....hope you all have a wonderfully spooky day.

I have been away from the board for a few days due to the Anoka Halloween celebration. In case you didn't know Anoka, MN is the Halloween Capital of the World and does this up really big. We have graveyard tours, two parades, one Friday night and one on Saturday, and tons of other activities. Since my husband has his own business we get pretty wrapped up in the going on that happen around Halloween in Anoka, which doesn't leave me much time for the computer.

So just a couple things for now, and later on when I get home tonight I will announce the winner of our contest and post the next contest.

Please remember the following when mailing your packages....
* This is a random swap. Just because you have someone's name it does not mean they have yours.
* Please notify me via PM when mailed and received. If you just post on the board this information may be missed.
* Make sure to put "Ornament Swap" on your package. Many people are involved in various swaps, or if you are one of the contest winners you may just have a package from me. By making the package "Ornament Swap" people will know to hold off until the open date of December 2nd.

Hope everyone has a safe and fun day.