Old 10-31-2016, 05:36 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Hi girls. My camera has been on the fritz or whatever you call it. Let's just say it's been used a lot. We didn't have any trick r treaters due to where we live. They go around in our little community, but we live past my dad's house and barn and up on the hill by the woods so actually most are afraid to come up here. hehe... The adults that have never been here always have a hard time finding us. I did sew 4 little treat bags, and filled with goodies for the 4 great nieces who live close to us. I gave them to the girls yesterday.

If my avatar pic looks somewhat different it's because it is. The other pic not paying attention not only had me with a one month experiment of very dark hair, which I usually have auburn brown, but my darn eyes were closed. I don't wear those dark glasses now either. So this pic is me now, but my hair has grown some since this pic.

Did all of you have lots of goblins?

I can remember like it was yesterday taking my son out when he was little. He really enjoyed it, and I enjoyed just as much taking him out. That little boy is now 44. He and my daughter in law don't have any children so they usually do a lot of things with her nieces and nephews. She has 3 sisters who all have kids.

A few years ago they did have one Halloween party in their home for adults and kids. We all had fun. Adults had to dress up too. Games and goodies, and one year before or after that I forget my son cut out a big maze in a field that had grown up, and had the adults go through it with torch looking lights. That was fun too. Her side of the family has grown so much with the kids that they go up to her folks house and all get together.