View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 03:54 AM
slbram17

Originally Posted by LindaJ View Post
Looks good .Asked Santa for one . WW leader says she loves hers and uses it for everything.
Someone said they no longer needed one since no kids. But it makes smaller portions which is wonderful since the household consists of my husband and myself. Less waste since he is not a big fan of leftovers.

I made chicken breast the other day (breaded) and it was so moist...I do not want to use an oven for one or two pieces of chicken...sorry. I made zucchini and yellow squash the other day in it...squash was softer, but there was a nice crunch to the outside. I made brownies...perfect size to avoid having a batch of brownies tempting me all the time. I made delicious pork chops and a baked potato in it.

I am surprised so far how versatile it is...from what I can tell, it has been accepted and around in other parts of the world for a longer time, and is just not getting more popular here (U.S.). Lots of blogs and sites for recipes, plus a little experimentation helps.

Good luck. I do not think it is just another gadget. At least that's the way it has worked out for me. I have a NuWave Brio from Kohls.

Oh, and the fries are best of all...done in less than 20 minutes for steak fries (large portion) and no bottle of oil needed.