View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 08:03 PM
quiltingshorttimer

Originally Posted by ND Quilter View Post
I ordered from Lakeside Quilt Co with no problem but it was about 3 years ago. I ordered some acrylic rulers and parts for my machine. I see on the internet the person is listed as Donita Reeve or Donita Darlington. I also see a different web address. www.lovetoquilt.com

Also listed as new address in Bozeman, MT not Kallispell and a new phone number 406-270-4716 I have used this number to talk to Donita at one time. I have it in my cell phone contact list.

You may want to try this contact information and see if you get anywhere.
thanks to all of you--I did go ahead and cancel the order for new wheels for my Gammill and a tool--would have liked both, but I ordered Oct 14 and have sent 2 emails, called and left voice mail and 5 texts--she did text back twice and said that she was dealing with illness and hadn't gotten the order to the machinist (this was a week after the order & again a week ago--no responses to the 3 texts since). I do understand health creating havoc with business--had to stop taking customer quilts during 2015 due to health. Which is part of the reason so important that my customers now trust that I will get things done on a timely basis. And right now the LA is unusable as 2 of the wheels literally fell off! and 2 more are about to, so will have to look elsewhere and dang, I really liked the look of those E-Z Gliders! Oh, well, hope she deals with the cancellation in a more timely fashion than the order (she'll probably be relieved!) and I'll call Master Card tomorrow to let them know the status.