Old 11-05-2016, 08:44 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

My dear Anne, I'm sorry there are problems at home. Hope things turn around soon for you.

Thank you for telling me the name of the song! Isn't it cool that there is a ballerina doll that plays it out of her back, so she can dance to it?

OK, maybe I can find you some of the chair fabric next time I go to Marshalls, if you want it. Actually, there are a couple of discount stores here in Mississippi that sell fabrics from Marshalls, so I might see it sooner rather than later.

You really need two days to shop at Marshalls. And you need strong shoulders and back! The best deals are on the mill ends which are flat folded fabric that is stacked about a foot high or more... tons of it! If you don't want to miss anything you have to lift those stacks and flip through them... tough work for shoulders and back. I'm always sore the next day. Fabric plundering at Marshalls is not for wimps, nor the faint of heart!

Most of what you saw in my photos was from those piles of mill ends. They also have a $.99 table, and anything with any kind of misprint or streak on it goes there and sells for 99 cents a yard. Hey, you can cut around those streaks! I got some good stuff from that table too.