Old 11-07-2016, 09:23 AM
Geri B

Default Just never thought about it until........

I'm sure this is nothing new to most of you, but it sort of stopped me in my tracks last nite. Saturday morning went to a new bakery in town to sample the goodies. Paid with my debit card, got a hard copy receipt and off I went....not too impressed with purchase, but not the point here. So last nite, checking my email...there was a "survey" from this business asking about product, service, etc. I filled it out, and submitted, then realized I had not given them my email addy. Now my mind is on a tangent....apparently it was obtained from the bank that this card is drawn from and it has my addy....so does that mean all these years I have used this card any of the businesses can/have gone to the money source, although I have never rec'd any emails from any place that I have not authorized to have it. I was going to call this bakery this morning, but they are closed today..so tomorrow I will hopefully get an answer to this. Has this happened to you? Oh, I know big brother knows more about me than I do, but it was a creepy feeling.......