Thread: Boom 17 - OPAL
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 10:28 AM
Janice McC

Just thought I'd better give you some of the feedback I've been receiving on the Opal blocks. Overwhelmingly, the response has been positive. There are still issues with size, wonkiness, short seams, and color requests, but all in all, this is one of the best swaps as far as the blocks themselves go. Thank you to everyone for making this a success. And if you have not yet emailed me with your comments and feedback, I will still welcome it. If there is a problem and nobody tells me, I cannot take steps to fix it. Doesn't mean I CAN fix it, but I'll always try. Thank you for an easy swap from the host's point of view. Yay, Opals!
Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Reminder to everyone in Opal, I'd appreciate your feedback on the swap. All info is welcome, positive, neutral and negative. Anyone wishing to share their experience, please contact me at [email protected]. I'd like to know what you think about the swap, about the blocks you've received and also about my role as host. Thanks. And to those who have already reached out, thank you!