View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 12:41 PM
rryder

Originally Posted by Geri B View Post
someone should notify rjr about the counterfeit fabric also...or see if it is their new offering of that product.....

I have sent photos of the fabric that Craftsy sent me to RJR along with a note about the problem. I sent a photo to Craftsy showing them what the real RJR Handspray looks like (fortunately I had a scrap with the printed RJR Handspray on the selvage left over from another project). The photo that I sent to both Craftsy and RJR shows the real Handspray scrap laying on top of the fabric that Craftsy sent me-- not even close, so I'm hoping that that will be enough to get Craftsy to correct their website listing for this particular fabric. It really is a no-name ho-hum dull colored black fabric that was woven out of black threads (with black selvages), unlike the RJR Handspray which is a wonderful rich almost sueded looking black that is printed on white fabric so the selvage edges are white.

I have resorted to logging a dispute with my credit card company since I can't get Craftsy to respond to my repeated requests for a refund and a shipping label so I can send the fabric back to them.

If Craftsy doesn't change their website description of this fabric based on my photos, then I'm hoping that RJR will convince them to. I'd hate to see another quilter order this thinking they were going to get RJR Handspray.

Rob