Old 11-16-2016, 08:26 AM
P-BurgKay

I have the 8200. I bought it the end of January 2016. I love this machine. I have not had any problems with it. I February 2015, I bought a Bernina 1008, very close to the old 930. My 930 literally died. It locked up. We were in the Bernina store and my husband go ahead and get it. I told him I could wait another week or two, until we could go to the Janome store. He said, no get it. Well I did. Had I waited the 2 weeks, I would never have bought the Bernina. But the way it is, I have a Bernina that I piece on and the Janome 8200, that I quilt on. I just finished quilting a king size quilt and had no problems. It was pretty densely quilted. I used about 25 bobbins. Oh, by the way, I am teaching myself, (Via U-tube) and am having a ball. I have quilted at least 4 large quilts and lots of small stuff. I have never figured out how to post pictures. There is a picture of the last 2 I quilted on face book. Go to Material Girls face book page. One is blues, the king size and the other one is Star Trek. Good luck with your new 8200. Hugs, have a great day. Kay