View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 05:20 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by letawellman View Post
I just took a peek over on the "Fabric Moratorium" page, thinking that I might hop on that train too next year.
During my "organizing" binge, I was flabbergasted with not only the number of UFO's but also the amount of fabric I have accrued.

But evidently that didn't deter me one bit when I saw an AWESOME sale on MassDrop - Michael Miller Cotton Couture fabric (one bolt of black, one of white), and that's enroute to my house.

Then there was the email from Green Fairy Quilts (Judi Madsen) that gave employee pricing, and I just HAD to have that fat quarter bundle with some additional yardage.

And my commute takes me past Mary Jo's (Quilter's Heaven!!), so resisting that temptation is a daily struggle.
And there is a wholesale fabric company about 15 miles away that has "open to the public" sales twice a year. Last time I went, I bought 2 bolts of neutrals and 1 bolt of 108" wide backing fabric.

I think I had REALLY better join that train in January - it looks like I desperately need a fabric intervention!!!
Or I need to unsubscribe to all the quilt shop emails.

Or both.
Leta....do we need to stage an intervention?