Old 11-17-2016, 08:06 AM
frustratedquilter40

Originally Posted by givio View Post
Yes, Lv2sew2011 did receive the previous rounds from you FQ40. She forwarded to me her Rounds 3 and 4. I mailed Round 3 (b.zang's) and it was received. I plan to mail Round 4 (GracefulAnn's) to mim on time, next week.
I know she did receive the other rounds and forwarded you the previous rounds to you. I was not second guessing that or questioning.

I was just stating that I mailed mim' s to the same address even verified it with my confirmation e-mail that it was the same address. So I am puzzled as to where it is? And that I messaged LV2sew2011 when I mailed it with the USPS tracking #. I always ship priority mail in a padded mailer supplied by USPS. And it always arrives in 2-3 days. I always check and saw in fact that it was delivered according to the information on the USPS site. And knowing how hectic her situation is I did not call for concern that she did not acknowledge that she in fact had received it. And now knowing that she did not receive it 6 days after it says it was delivered. I am just a little concerned and wish we had known sooner that she actually never received it. I think she needs to check with her post office to see if they can track it since she has the #.

Last edited by frustratedquilter40; 11-17-2016 at 08:18 AM.