View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 10:41 AM
ania755

[QUOTE=Cari-in-Oly;7701765]Mommessy that is just beautiful! I love photo stitch designs.
Ania, I don't know which ones do it but some of the software will do photo stitch digitizing. I'm guessing here but I think the more advanced programs do it. Advanced Embroidery has a lot of photo stitch designs on their site. Last year I bought the set of Native American Chiefs and stitched them out on cream Irish linen. They stitched out beautifully.

Cari, ...Thanks.....I know that embrilliance has this ability to do it....as other programs....but only in the full version of the program....I still don,t nave a full version and don,t know if I will get it in the future.......In other words....I am still too new to digitizing all together ( mermaid here is my strongest support so far).... What I am trying to say is that I would like to learn to make more complicated things farthen on.....Right now...just gathering the information and reading and learning about the experience of the girls that actually are doing it...( its kind of encouragment...and thats also why this board is so wonderful...I have learnt a lot in this place......Have fun all