Old 11-20-2016, 05:44 PM
SusanSusan33

Thanks everyone for your input!! Choice 2 it is!! For sure..

Juliehs- I love your blues/ yelows and all your colors!

I'm so excited for Friday, although my kids want to go shopping and we actually might drive 2 hours to Tampa to go to Ikea. Better than real black friday shopping! My daughters bedroom is way more eclectic than she likes- aka- all hand me downs/ way different styles. If we get a small desk and headboard that actually matches and ditch the 4 poster antique frame (hand me down from a friend) it'll make her room actually look like it was meant to be. But yuo all may not care about furniture lets talk quilting..

I pinned up a quilt that I'm gifting my Uncle as a quilt of valor. Hope to free motion it before Christmas. I want to teach myself how to fmq a star. Hope my brain can do it. I've done lots of swirls/ loops, some stippling, but no stars. I have practice sandwiches ready...

It's sort of smaller than I wanted bc I didn't use a pattern and the diagonal strips weren't as long as I needed. It's 54x68 so not tiny, but I would have preferred it a bit larger. Oh well, it was to be a lap quilt....

Happy Thanksgiving week ladies!!