Old 02-01-2010, 11:36 PM
craftybear
Google Goddess

Hi,

I thought this would be fun to start this thread about being an addict on this Quilting board site and also the live chat addict.

I sure spend alot of time on this site, # 1 quilting site in the world.

I want to thank the creators of this site and the administrators for all of the hard work to run a smooth site for all of us to enjoy.

When I am reading the posts I see alot are on all times of the day and night. Wow we must be addicts!

I am enjoying this site and sure makes me happy to be able to chat with other quilters all over the world. I have also chatted with some on live chat, instant messaging and met in person.

Let me introduce myself, Karen "Craftybear" and I live in Indiana, USA. My birthday is November 15, 1956. I love to make all types of crafts. crochet, some knitting, spinning, fiber, needle felting, weaving, sewing, quilting and learning to use my embroidery machine Janome 10001. I also paint in oils, acrylics, water color and pen and ink.

I love surfing to find cool links to share with others so I created some blogs to store the links on so others around the world can enjoy them as much as I do. I am known as the surfing queen!

I love the tutorials on this site!

Thanks again and hope to meet more quilters around the world.

Karen